Friday, February 5, 2010

Snowpocalypse 2010...

Well, the snow storm of my lifetime has struck... We are a few hours into what is being referred to in my household as Snowpocalypse 2010. All week we have been hearing about what was coming. Total snow amounts varied from 8 inches to 24 inches. Finally, today as the snow began the weather guys decided that we would end up with roughly 30 inches of snow on the ground. 30 inches!!! I can't even imagine what that will look like. In anticipation of the 30 inches, my husband and I are settling in for a long cozy weekend.



Here is just a preview of all of the snow pictures I will take. This is my beloved shoveling the driveway in an attempt to "stay ahead of it." And of course, I had to get Franklin playing in the snow in there.

          



This final picture was taken about 5 minutes after my husband finished shoveling that part of the driveway. Besides the shoveling, around here it will be a lovely weekend full of reading, watching movies (Food Inc. I hope), and spending time on the couch. Happy Weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails